Vendetta

My selfish needs have overruled and overpowered me to the break of manipulation. As to the point as when days and days go by and realization comes to me, that I find myself not with need but with the desire of want. I assure myself that I am human, with obscure thoughts I shake my head with distaste. Human? What kind of an excuse is this? I loath and pity humans with much malice, I do not consider myself one. This brings me to the point of my mission, my yearning to live, and my soul purpose; to create a vendetta with in my own family.

At the age of eight I graduated with high honors in school, the highest in twenty-three years. At the age of thirteen I was teaching kids much older than me. At the age of sixteen I massacred my whole clan, my parents last. For which I did so? To test my ability. I also have another reason, much darker than the pitch of the night. Never the less, I held heart. I left something to destroy me, to carry anger and pressure. I left my innocence. I shall wish to meet with my innocence one day in the future, the far future. 

Once I deduce my ability, I meet my fate, cause my demise, and decimate any chance of forgiveness, or doubt that should cloud and torment my mind, I will look for my innocence, my heart, my life line, my love, my god, my brother. . .

- The Crew - Ap

No comments:

Post a Comment